Food Supplier Audit in Turkey
Turkey is one of the leading suppliers of many food products to all over the world. Food safety, food quality and compliance with standards are the main expectations of consumers and customers. Therefore, a Food Supplier Audit is essential to a good start and continuity.
We offer food supplier audits to help brands, retailers and producers ensure compliance throughout their food supply chain.
Food supplier audit may include one or more of the following audit types:
- Quality and Food Safety Management System Audit
- Food Hygiene and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Audit
- Audit of Customer Requirements
- Supplier Selection
- Tailor-made audits for your requirements
- Technical assistance to your audits, online or on-site
Quality and Food Safety Management System Audit
The audit includes a complete system audit according to GFSI scheme requirements (BRC GS Food, IFS Food, FSSC 22000 or similar third-party certification standards). A typical audit is two days.
Audit comprises both document and site reviews:
- Senior management commitment
- HACCP and food safety system, including food defence and food fraud mitigation plans
- Quality management system
- Site standards
- Product and process control
- Personnel hygiene
- + additional customer requirements
Food Hygiene Audit, GMP Audit
This type of audit mainly includes compliance to site standards and basic management system requirements.
The audit is performed according to customer-defined requirements – for example retail market audits.
After The Audit We Provide;
- Audit report with conformity evidence
- Audit findings report
- Evidence of audit, such as photographs, signed documents and records
- Non-conformities and follow-up records
- Opinion report on supplier competence for supplier selection
Competency in Food Industry
Auditor has over 25 years of experience in the food industry. The main areas are:
- Bakery products
- Chocolate and confectionary
- Milk and milk products
- Fruit and vegetable processing, fresh or dry
- Nuts such as hazelnut, pistachio, peanut
- Breakfast cereals, dried and milled products
- Food additives
- Other food processing operations
- Food storage
- Food factory construction and hygienic design
Check Auditor Skills and Contact
Please visit my Linkedin page and contact me now.